We Are Looking For People To
spread the word about GateMe abroad
What is GateMe?
- We are a two year old startup currently based out of the Seedcamp office at Google Campus in Bonhill Street, London.
- We provide event organizers with a way of managing their guest lists online rather than using pen, paper and a clipboard.
- We also have an app for venues to sell tickets to their events.
- We currently have organizers in Miami, New York and London among other places. Clubs using GateMe include Project London and Cargo.
- Check out gateme.com/pro/ for more info on the digital guest list app.
- Check out gateme.com/events/ to see our events listing site.
- Call or email us for more information about the company.
We might have an opportunity for you
We're looking for people to spread the word about GateMe in different countries and places and get new venues to join us.
- Research and find new venues.
- Make the first contact with new venues.
- Build a relationship with new venues and their staff.
- Manage the venues in your area or country.
- Represent GateMe and be the first point of call for your area or country.
What you need
- Time – to research venues and make contact.
- Perseverance – sometimes it can take quite a few calls and meetings to get a venue on board.
- Good social and conversational skills as you will need to persuade venue staff to sign up.
- To want to get involved in the event management industry.
- Awesome dance moves – ok not really but always a bonus!
What you get in return
- Teaching on how to approach venues.
- Information about managing event anywhere around the world.
- Professionally designed sales materials.
- Tons of support from our head office.
- A share of GateMe’s revenues from the venues that you persuade to sign up with us.
Where do you need to be?
- Wherever music events are organized!
- You don’t even have to take on a whole country or whole city, so if you only want to take on a small part of a small town that’s ok.
- Featured in